Turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon are spices loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory features that help to boost immunity and protect our bodies from infections and inflammations. These spices help to fight against cold, flu and also aids in the digestive process. These spices are caffein-free.
A tea made of these spices are very delicious and it is very good to keep ourselves warm during cold winter days and even in the rainy days .
- Jogging everyday weight loss-Guaranteed
- Spin exercise benefits-Remarkable
- Benefits of heavy jump rope-Successful
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant . Not only the flavor but also turmeric add a color to the food! So it’s used to color curry powder, mustards and even dairy products like cheese and butter .
- Cinnamon is obtained from the inner barks of several tree species from the genus cinnamomum. Cinnamon is famous for its aromatic properties and also for its special flavor. It’s is said that cinnamon has powerful medical properties .
- Ginger is a plant that has flowers. The root of this plant is commonly used as the spice . And also used as a herbal medicine in Ayurvedic medicine. Ginger also has an amazing aroma.
Turmeric-ginger-cinnamon tea health benefits
- Cinnamon and turmeric are enriched with nutrients that may slow down the breakdown of carbohydrates in the digestive tract and also helps to manage diabetes.
- All the 3 spices are loaded with antioxidants. These antioxidants reduce the risk of many diseases including heart diseases and fight against certain cancers.
- Anti inflammatory properties of these spices helps to boost immunity and protect our body from infections and inflammatory reactions. So these properties protect us from cold and flu.
- Boost digestion, metabolism and promote overall gut health. Healthy metabolism accelerates weight loss.
How to make the turmeric-cinnamon-ginger tea:
- Half inch cinnamon
- Half inch ginger
- Half inch raw turmeric or half teaspoon turmeric powder
- First boil all the ingredients in water well for at least 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea in to a cup and drink. You can add some honey or lemon if want.
- You can also infuse some green tea leaves to add more benefits to your health.
Golden milk is a well known traditional Indian drink that people make with turmeric, which gives it a yellow or golden color. To make this golden milk, we should warm up nondairy milk with turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and other spices. This golden milk also has the same benefits like , Turmeric -ginger-cinnamon tea.
Turmeric Ginger Cinnamon Tea Benefits include;
Preventing cell damage
studies have proven that antioxidants can help a person’s body repair cell damage and help to reduce the risk of many illnesses.
you can improve your mood when you consume turmeric-ginger-cinnamon tea regularly. This tea helps to reduce symptoms in people with depressive disorder. It is said that by taking this tea with antidepressant treatments, a person with depression can improve significantly.
Supporting brain function and improving memory
some older studies have suggested that turmeric may help to improve brain function. Consuming this tea has protective benefits against symptoms such as memory loss and tremors. People suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease can use this tea to improve their memory and attention.
Preventing heart diseases
The 3 spices in this tea helps you to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Studies have proven that these spices are ideal to lower the incident rate of myocardial infarction events such as heart attack.
Possibly reduce the risk of cancer
Ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric are used in the old days . So older studies show that these three spices have some effects on reducing the risk of cancer.
Lowering blood sugar levels
the ingredients in this tea helps you to lower blood sugar levels. If you are suffering from diabetes, this tea will help you to control your blood glucose level and maintain that inadequate level. Researchers found that ginger in this tea had significantly reduced the fasting blood sugar levels. This tea especially helps people with type-2 diabetes to control their blood sugar levels.
Boost the immune system
People tend to use golden milk (which has the same effect as turmeric-ginger-cinnamon tea) to fight common illnesses such as cold. Turmeric has amazing antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties that can help a person better fight infections. Ginger and cinnamon are also commonly used home remedies for colds and flus.
like many other teas, this tea will help you to relax your body and refresh yourself after a tiring day. It’s always good to make your body relaxed with nutritious teas. You can drink this as a hot tea during cold winter days which will help you to make your body warm. In the summer days, you can add some ice cubes to this tea and consume this in cold conditions as well.
especially ginger is a good ingredient that helps you to aid digestion. Ginger is a common home remedy for nausea and vomiting which people use from the very old days. Drinking this turmeric-ginger-cinnamon tea after a heavy, oily meal can help you to make your digestion better.
Reduce blood pressure
Cinnamon in this tea has antihypertensive properties which will help you to control elevated blood pressure levels by relaxing your blood vessels. This improves circulation and keeps your heart healthy.
ginger and turmeric help to reduce joint pain and help people with arthritis to reduce symptoms.
Treat hormonal imbalance
polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common disease in females nowadays. It is basically due to hormone imbalance in women. This condition can lead to infertility. Many women with this condition struggle to become pregnant. Cinnamon in this tea helps to reduce hormone imbalances and it helps to improve fertility in women with fertility wishes. This tea also helps to reduce thyroid problems.
But if you have allergies to any of the ingredients in this tea, it is advised to stop using this or seek medical advices if you want to continue.