Belly fat is a major problem for both men and women. There are various types of foods and workouts to follow to lose belly fat. In this article, we will discuss How to lose belly fat in a week?
The first way of reducing belly fat is jumping jack method. Let’s see how to do it now
- Stand with your legs straight together and your hands on either side
- Then you can slightly bend your knees and jump into the air.
- When you jump, spread your legs shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms and extend them over your head.
- Return to starting position.
Mountain Climber is a classic ab exercise. It will strengthen your core when working simultaneously with your heart and muscle endurance. This step is a great addition to any exercise, especially if you have already mastered the basics like crunch and planks. This is one answer to the question, how to lose belly fat in one week?
- Start straight with your hands and wrists with your shoulders on a traditional board. Be sure to keep your back flat while maintaining a neutral spine.
- Connect your hips and lift your right knee toward your elbow. It doesn’t matter if you can’t bring your knees to your elbows. When you simultaneously push your left knee toward your left elbow, bring the right knee back to the starting position. Return to starting position.
- Continue shifting your legs, starting to accelerate until you feel like you are “running” in a wooden position.
- Continue to “run” your board for 30 seconds. Repeat for four rounds.
The planks are great for working the mustache, and the elbow blade is harder on the hips than a traditional push-pull position.
- Start face down from the floor resting on your forehead and knees. Push from the floor, lift up from your knees to your toes and rest on your elbows.
- Keep your abdomen compressed and prevent your booty. Keep your back flat – do not let it fall, or you will defeat the target. Think of your body as a long straight board or plank.
- Hold on as long as you can. Aim for 20-30 seconds at the beginning and work up to a minute when you are strong.
- Repeat three times.
- Lie on your back and extend your legs to a 45-degree angle. Then keep your hands straight as well as parallel to the floor. After that raise your head, neck and shoulders slightly off the floor.
- Keep your legs straight and toes together and lower one leg.
- Raise your lower leg and lower the other, focusing on keeping your core engaged.
- Continue to move alternately between the legs.
- Stand with feet at hip distance.
- Raise the right knee up, raise the opposite arm, and move quickly, then raise the left knee before building up the right foot. Raise the knee as high as desired.
Here’s how to make a Russian twist
- Sit with your knees bent and your hips raised as you lift your feet off the floor.
- Stretch and straighten your spine at a 45-degree angle to the floor, creating a V shape with your fingers and thighs.
- Keep your hands straight in front of you and keep your fingers together.
- Use your abdomen to grind to the right, then back to the middle, then to the left.
- This is 1 iteration. Repeat 8 to 16 sets 2 to 3.
Leg tuck ins
To prepare for this exercise, start with a seat on a mat or floor. You should extend the legs in front of you.
- Place both hands behind your body, hands down face down and fingers forward
- Lean back slightly, placing some weight on your hands. Bending the elbows will allow you to shift back. Loosen the shoulders and keep a long, high spine.
- Bend the knees, pull them off the floor and pull them towards your chest.
- Keep your abdominal muscles healthy when you stretch your legs in an upright position. You can lean back a little more as you stretch your legs.
- Bring your knees back to the chest and repeat the sequence.
When you first learn the basics, try to do 5-7 repetitions. Take a Rest for a few minutes, then try again another 5-7. Add repetitions when you are strong. Once you’ve done 10-12 repetitions in good form, consider adding a variance to make the tuck more challenging.