There are many factors that affect the health of your gut. If someone asked, how tow to heal your gut? There are many ways for that. Factors such as diet, food intolerance, lifestyle, hormones, sleep, stress. And, especially medications affect how your body digests and eliminates what you eat and drink.
To support your digestive health, here are some main tips on how to heal your guts naturally. The following information has based on various researches on perfect digestive health and gut health. Following are some of the ways to the question, how to heal your gut?
1. Probiotics will save your life
First, it is very important to know that there is a balance between good and bad bacteria in our digestive system, which is responsible for how our intestines work. Probiotics are live microorganisms (good bacteria) that live in the gut. They can support;
- Our ability to fight infections and diseases
- Regulation of our metabolism
- Synthesis and absorption of nutrients.
Probiotics are in form of powder or capsule, that we can get form our daily diets. Further, they are in fermented foods such as tempeh, miso, kefir, cabbage and yogurt, as well as in health food stores.
With the right amount of bacteria, you will build your immune system. And also, your body will better absorb the nutrients from food. And it will help in the movement of the intestines. Probiotics are truly pro-life, so choose foods that give life to your health wherever possible.
2. Pre-nourish your body biologically
Pre-biology fuels our probiotics (the good ones). Pre-biotics are the natural bacterial fiber that nourishes the good bacteria in our large intestine. Further they help to promote balanced intestinal flora. Also healthy intestinal function. When our good bacteria eat probiotic fiber, they produce useful short-chain fatty acids such as butyrate, which prevents the growth of pathogens and maintains the health of our intestines.
Pre-biotics found in a variety of plant-based foods, including rich sources of herbs. Green vegetables, citrus fruits, leeks, flax seeds, apples and healthy chef organic superfoods.
3. Drink tea
One of most popular tea for digestive health is healthy soup lemon and ginger tea. It is wonderful to soothe swelling. when someone asked, how to heal your gut? this is one option.
Ginger is known as the ‘universal remedy’ in Ayurveda due to its benefits to the body. And there are evidence that ginger has been used for digestive problems for over 2000 years. The main ingredient of Chai Late, a healthy chef, is ginger, which is wonderful when mixed with hot milk and raw honey. Ginger helps with the following:
Relieve symptoms such as flatulence and pain by relaxing the smooth muscles of the intestines.
Stimulate digestion by moving food rapidly from the stomach to the SI.
Eliminate any discomfort after eating.
4. Use Aromatic and Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients
There are many benefits to eating a varied complete diet, including the abundance of vitamins and minerals in a variety of foods. Specific foods to look out for to aid digestion include:
- Carrots contain vitamins A, B complex, C, D, E, K, fiber, potassium, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, silica, sulfur, and chromium. This super vegetable supports healthy digestion and metabolism, helps with constipation and stomach ulcers, reduces inflammation, and promotes healthy skin and good looks.
- Bananas are nutritious for the digestive system and help relieve intestinal inflammation. They contain vitamin B + C as well as minerals including calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Kiwi fruit is an effective remedy for constipation and is extremely calming and healing for the small intestine. According to Monash University, one in seven people suffer from constipation.
5. Nourish with collagen
Collagen is rich in glycine and glutamine, two amino acids that promote digestion and help maintain a healthy intestinal barrier. Bone marrow is a wonderful source of both gelatin and collagen. Collagen and gelatin have released from the bones to heal our gastrointestinal tract and reduce inflammation.
Bone broth has made from quality ingredients such as organic chicken, grass-fed meat or wild fish and has a wonderful healing effect on the body. And it contains a large amount of minerals including calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.