Apple cider vinegar has various health benefits. People have used Apple cider vinegar from the past in cooking and medicine.
Apple cider vinegar – is a vinegar made from fermented apple juice. And its uses in salad dressings, marinades, food preservatives, chutney, etc..…
- Golden jojoba oil benefits-Massive review
- benefits of applying henna on hair
- benefits of head shave-Amazing Benefits
Nutritional value of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains natural probiotics which may help your immunity and gut health, antioxidants, acetic acid which has many health benefits and also contains many vitamins and minerals.
How to make apple cider vinegar-
It has made by crushing apples, then squeezing out the juice. Bacteria and yeast add to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, which converts the sugars to alcohol.
Then in the second step of fermentation, the alcohol converts into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria ( Acetobacter). It’s sour taste.
Apple cider vinegar has a ton of different beauty, household, and cooking uses.
You can use apple cider vinegar in all sorts of recipes, including salad dressings, soups, sauces, hot drinks, and more. But it can also cause problems like eroding the enamel of your teeth if you get too much.
If you use it for health reasons, most people advise adding 1-2 tablespoons to water and tea.
Benefits of taking apple cider vinegar
- To lower blood sugar- Apple cider vinegar is claimed to help people with diabetes , to manage their blood sugar levels . Studies have found that if you consume vinegar after a heavy high carb meal, can improve insulin sensitivity by 34% and reduce blood sugar level significantly. However, if you are taking medications to treat diabetes , you should check with a healthcare professional before the intake of apple cider vinegar.
- To preserve food- Just like other types of vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is an effective preservative method . People use vinegar as a pickling agent to preserve food for thousands of years. It makes the food more acidic, which deactivates its enzymes and kills any bacteria that may cause spoilage.
- To sooth a sore throat- gargling with apple cider vinegar is a popular remedy for sore throats. It helps to kill off the bacteria that could be causing the sore throat.
- To make salad vinaigrette- This is an easy method of using apple cider vinegar. Homemade salad dressings can be much less processed than what you buy from shops . And homemade things are always tastier.
- To treat acne- Dabbing small amount of diluted apple cider vinegar on the pimples can help you to get rid of those acne. However do not apply undiluted apple cider vinegar. It can cause skin burns .
- Aid weight loss – several studies have proven that vinegar increase feelings of fullness. This can lead to eating fewer calories and it leads to weight loss.
- Improves heart health – heart diseases are leading cause of death. Animal studies suggest that apple cider vinegar can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels , as well as several other risk factors that may cause heart diseases. Vinegar also reduces blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart diseases and kidney problems.
- As a facial toner – many people use apple cider vinegar to make skin toners. It improves skin condition and have anti aging properties. In general 1 part apple cider vinegar to 2 parts water is added in making toners. You can just dab that on your skin(face) using a cotton pad. But if you have a sensitive skin better to make it more diluted.
- As a deodorizer- Apple cider vinegar is known to have antibacterial properties. Because of that it is often claimed that apple cider vinegar can eliminate bad smells. You can use 1 part apple cider vinegar with 1 part water to make a deodorizing spray. Also you can use this apple cider vinegar with water and Epsom salts to make a foot soak. This may help to reduce unwanted smell that occur in the foot. This is due to the killing off of odor causing bacteria . This is common is people who wear shoes throughout the whole day.
- As a mouth wash – Apple cider vinegar is used as an agent in mouth washing products to kill bacteria in the mouth. It also helps to reduce bad odors that may come from the mouth. And helps you to have a fresh breath .
- Helps cancer prevention – Apple cider vinegar can prevent cancers ,because it promotes health. There are many factors and causes for cancer and we still have a long way to go in terms of prevention and treatment. Apple cider vinegar can reduce the risk and slow down the cancer cell growth .
- Helps with digestion- proper digestion means proper acid levels in the stomach . So the nutrients in the food can be absorbed easily. Apple cider vinegar helps to prevent getting heartburn, reduce bloating, and improve overall digestion. Apple cider vinegar has natural laxative properties.
- Other benefits- Treats and soothes sunburn, improve hair growth , reduce hair fizz, treats dandruff , etc…
How to drink apple cider vinegar
You don’t have to drink if you don’t like the taste. There are many ways to consume apple cider vinegar. You can incorporate apple cider vinegar into your diet as a salad dressing and in marinade recipes.
- Make apple cider vinegar tonic using apple cider vinegar with lemon juice . Add these two into a glass of fruit juice. You can spice it with pepper or sweeten it with some raw honey as you prefer .
This way you can get all the benefits of apple cider vinegar into your body easily.
How much should we use daily ?
This is important. Because it’s not good to overdo. The common dosage per day is 15-30ml.
Basically,1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with water or made into a tonic or added to a salad dressing.
Best apple cider vinegar Buy Now!